Sept. 28th Opening & Workshops – Sept. 29th Conference
Trusted Open Data Ecosystems
Look into RegTech future and discuss 10+ years horizon
Integrated global financial, capital and insurance markets using trusted and accessible digital data. Open standards, technologies and methodologies enabling transparent and efficient business environments. Interconnnected data ecosystems supervised by resilient mechanisms.
See the Registration Open announce
Granular or aggregated data? CRD IV, Solvency II, BCBS 239, IFRS, BSI-MIR, AnaCredit, MMSR, SHS. PSD2, MiFIR, EMIR, AIFMD, integrated reporting, FATCA and many more.. Data challenges across regulations and frameworks.
Blockchain, DLT, OpenAPI, reporting platforms, machine learning, big data, SDMX, XBRL, ISO20022, JSON, YAML, taxonomies, ontologies, dictionaries, BI systems, network analysis and more.. Technology empowering smart data and efficient regulation.
Global financial data networks, sharing data meaning, harmonising competing data regulations, connecting standards, identifiers, technologies and market infrastructures. Achieving global trusted financial DataSphere.
Recent bibliographic references to know more →
- Financial innovation in the digital age: challenges for regulation and supervision J. M. González Páramo, BBVA Board Member. May 2017
- The Promise of FinTech – Something New Under the Sun? Mark Carney, Governor of the Bank of England. 25 January 2017
- Fintech and Financial Services: Initial Considerations IMF. 19 June 2017
- Discussion Paper on EBA approach to FinTech European Banking Authority. 4 August, deadline for comments 6 November 2017.
- Blockchain + XBRL Liv Watson. American Accounting Association Annual Meeting. 4 August 2017 (“For dummies”)